The exact steps I did up to the first memory error was:
1. Imported data from text files via Admin Panel => Raids => Raid Management => Import a raid log.
2. I had done about 14 of these and was in the process of editing these imports to add peeps from sitout to these raids that were created (via the Raids window and selecting the individual raid like https://cultofchaos.com/dkp2/admin/manage_raids.php?s=&r=6115&upd=true ) and adding these peeps to the Attendees field and then hitting the Update Raid button.
3. First error happened around the time I was adding Bestialwrath to one of the final raids. I got 3 DKP page crashes in a row, which I was able to check on Admin Panel => General Admin => View Logs => Error to find that it was an out of memory error. Since we should not have been having those with the site being moved, I did not know if there were external factors at play like a DoS attack or issues on the server backend that needed to be addressed, so I made my first post on this thread at the forums.
4. About every 15 or so min, I went back to the page and attempted to do the same updates (adding characters to created raids). For about 2 hours, the system appeared unstable. Sometime during these attempts, the front page of the DKP site started reading out 0's in every field besides raid attendance %s. The 0's resolved themselves at around 2-2:30 PM PST and the system appeared to no longer be in an out of memory state.
Note the following steps were later taken, but these steps were after the system was already stable again. I did not observe any issues on the site after this point, nor did I see any additional errors after this point.
5. After the system appeared stable at around 2-2:30 PM PST, I finished adding people, make my copies of raid logs that I use for duplicates (to make the raid night equal exactly 25 dumps every raid night) via Admin Panel => Raids => Raid Management and hitting the Duplicate Entry button on the dump I'm going to copy. I select the raid I'm using as the template, adjust the date and time to the raid I'm duplicating, change the Event to Admin - Log Duplication, verify that the DKP value of the raid duplicate is 0 and that there are no items or adjustments, verify the number of people are correct (that I selected the right raid to copy), and then hit the Add Raid button.
6. After the raid copies are made and I verify the raid night has exactly 25 dumps, I then take some metrics for the raid night for use on my forums post (average number of attendees, DKP value of the night, average DKP earned by the raid, number of loots).
7. After metrics are recorded, I then go the front page of the DKP site and filter by Current DKP for active members. Those people that are above 2500 (3000 in this case), I make an individual adjustment for each to delete the amount of DKP necessary to get to 2500 (3000) DKP. These adjustments are made via Admin Panel => Characters => Adjustment Management => hit the Add Adjustment, fill in the data on that page for the character being adjusted => hit the Save button.
8. I also added two characters and copied data from Taloraa to Lixx via the Admin Panel => Character Management pages. I then deleted Taloraa from the system. I also deleted a misspelled version of Bestialwrath that I had inadvertently created during uploads after verifying all data was moved from the misspelled name to the proper name.