May 17, 2017
-Corrected a bug where some types of throwing items could not be placed in bandolier containers
-- Bandolier Containers will now increase the speed of throwing attacks in teh same fashion that quivers increase the speed of archery attacks.
-- The 'Bandoleer of Luclin' has been renamed 'Bandolier of Luclin' and has had its weight reduction reduced from 100% to 10%
- Corrected a bug where 'Darkened Blackburrow Trinket' could only reach 98% of its potential power
- In classic zones (Velious and earlier), many weapons, shields, and other held items have reverted ot their classic appearance.
-Non-progression servers can now create imbued Black sapphire Silver Necklaces.
**Quests & Events**
-Fixed an issue where a number of achievements (primarily those in Rain of Fear) would not complete as expected.
- Atrebe Raid: Everything Reborn achievement Fix
- Hardcore Heritage zone, Sebilis will be available 5/16 to 6/20.
-- Anniversary decorations in PoK will take no more than one minute to popualate or depopulate when the anniversary has started or ended.
- Demi Lich Skullcap (Quest) - It is no longer possible to have quest or dialogue interactions with Ixpacan or Harbinger Glosk related to this quest until you have handed in the necromancer sullcap to Ixpacan.
- All necromancer skullcap (quests) - Quest steps that require handing in a skullcap can no logner be multiquested.
- The details and dates of many seasonal, anniversary, and other special events have been changed. See the in-game calendar for details.
-- Bunch of holiday stuff im not going to type
- Most lower level druid and shaman DoT spells now do as much or slightly more damage as the equivalent spell plus the two spells before it when the spells originally stacked. Mana cost of these spells have increased accordingly.
-- These changes apply to the shaman Curse, Blood of Saryn, and Breath of Ultor lines and the druid Sunscorch and Stinging Swarm lines.
- Corrected a bug that prevented some combat abilities that trigger a short-duation buff on the caster from being usable while a disciple was running.
- Frenzied resolve has been changed to function as a discipline and has been renamed "Frenzied Resolve Discipline".
- Fixed a kobold that was spawning outside the world in nagafan's lair.
- Classic monsters across norrath celebrate! In classic zones (Lost Dungeons of Norrath and earlier), many creatures have reverted ot their classic appearance. This includes the following models: Skeletons, bat, rat, snake, spider, drake, orc, goblin, puma, lion, kobold, zombie, mummy, basilisk/gator, spectre, and wolf.
-The enchanter spell Apathy is now avaialble when Planes of Power unlocks.
- Agents of Change on the Agnarr server will take on a more thematically appropriate appearance.
-Calendar events on the Phinigel and Agnarr servers will show when future expansions will unlock.
- Maestro of Rancor (Raid) - Pre and post revamp versions of Maestro will now have MoTM and can use MooTW.
- Innoruuk (Raid) - Post revamp version of Innoruuk can use MooTW.
- Addressed an issue where sometimes Replay Timers were improperly increased.
- Addressed an issue that could cause Real estate Anchors to not properly function.
- Hunter and raid achievements have been added for original Everquest and Ruins of Kunark zones.