Sign in to follow this  
Ptah

Can't log into the DKP site?

Question

I found an issue with the bridge the dkp site uses to communicate with the forums user database table. The forums at one point changed up the way it encrypts passwords and the bridge script on the dkp site hasn't been updated to use the same encryption. This should only impact new accounts created recently or people who have changed their password recently here on the forums. I'll fix this soon.

I've activated the user registration system on the dkp site and allowed it to send you an email to activate. If you don't have an account on the dkp site yet, go ahead and register. Let me know if it doesn't send you an email and I can activate it for you.

Post here if you are not able to log into the dkp site.

• Thanks 1

36 answers to this question

16 hours ago, Ptah said:

I switched the account activation over to admin approve since some emails are getting bounced. I just activated your account and your user access is set to applicant so you should have access now.

Thanks Ptah!

Still trying to get access to the dkp site.  I've been registered on the website for a few days and just registered for the dkp site (but didn't get an email).  I bugged Ythera before, can I bug you now? 😃

I did some notification thing in my inbox late this morning there that might have done what you needed.  Check again.

2 hours ago, Kanamori said:

I did some notification thing in my inbox late this morning there that might have done what you needed.  Check again.

I'm in, thanks!

Likewise, I'm not able to get into the DKP site. Was told thru in-game tells how to log into it, but it's not working for me as described.

3 hours ago, Razorback said:

Likewise, I'm not able to get into the DKP site. Was told thru in-game tells how to log into it, but it's not working for me as described.

I don't see a username for you Razorback. Have you registered an account through the DKP site?

That's my misunderstanding, then. I thought that the message board and the DKP site were linked so that an account here was the same as an account there. I'll go register there and see what happens.

56 minutes ago, Razorback said:

That's my misunderstanding, then. I thought that the message board and the DKP site were linked so that an account here was the same as an account there. I'll go register there and see what happens.

It used to be set up to where the forums user table was linked to the dkp user table. There were some issues with accounts when they were created so I turned that off.

I just set your account on the dkp site to applicant permissions so you have access now.

• Thanks 1

If you could set me to applicant permissions too I would appreciate that sir. I made the account on the DKP site a few days ago and got the confirmation email but it won't let me log in.

1 hour ago, Trixzie said:

If you could set me to applicant permissions too I would appreciate that sir. I made the account on the DKP site a few days ago and got the confirmation email but it won't let me log in.

You should have access now.