Sign in to follow this  
Ptah

Can't log into the DKP site?

Question

I found an issue with the bridge the dkp site uses to communicate with the forums user database table. The forums at one point changed up the way it encrypts passwords and the bridge script on the dkp site hasn't been updated to use the same encryption. This should only impact new accounts created recently or people who have changed their password recently here on the forums. I'll fix this soon.

I've activated the user registration system on the dkp site and allowed it to send you an email to activate. If you don't have an account on the dkp site yet, go ahead and register. Let me know if it doesn't send you an email and I can activate it for you.

Post here if you are not able to log into the dkp site.

• Thanks 1

36 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Gravestorm said:

I cannot log into it as of 8:45PM PST on 5/7

Sent you a PM with log in details.

Thank you Ptah. I'm able to access the DKP site now.

Looking at the data after tonight's raid, the first one after the merger, one question did arise. How will attendance be combined?

Everyone from DGC has their 30 day attendance (as of May 6th) in their guild public note, but now we also have the raids as CoC. On the DKP site it looks like the old DBC folks have somewhere between 1% and 8% 30 day. I completely understand why it's saying such a low number, I'm just wondering how we should go about combining that number with our 30 day attendance from the guild note. If you have 100% then it's pretty easy but for example, I have 93% from DBC. How would that combine with my current 8% from CoC to get the number we need for bidding?

Not sure if this is the right place to ask all that but I didn't see any forums for DKP related inquiries.

They will use your lifetime attendance which isn't listed on the default points page. At the top of the points page, select the drop down box for "Select MultiDKP-Pool:" and choose Overview. Lifetime attendance will be used for the first 30 days and then after that, 30 day attendance will be used.

• Like 1

You posted here that once we get into the DKP site, we can change our PW to whatever after getting in with the one provided; but, when I went to options, the boxes for changing password were greyed out. Any suggestions on this?

1 hour ago, Evony said:

You posted here that once we get into the DKP site, we can change our PW to whatever after getting in with the one provided; but, when I went to options, the boxes for changing password were greyed out. Any suggestions on this?

Thanks for pointing that out. This has been fixed. It was due to the dkp site was still set up to use a bridge to the forums. I deactivated it for now until I can get the bridge script to work properly.

You can now change your password.

1 hour ago, Tofusin said:

Also can't login to DKP site.

Is your character name Tofusin?

Sent you a PM Lorthor.

I've activated the user registration system on the dkp site and allowed it to send you an email to activate. If you don't have an account on the dkp site yet, go ahead and register. Let me know if it doesn't send you an email and I can activate it for you.

The reality of attendance for the new peeps is that we will use your old attendance (listed on the guild tool ATM) for the first 30 days, then we will use our numbers from the DKP site.  It's simpler that way and everyone that's come over has been >60% attendance that I saw.

19 hours ago, Ptah said:

Is your character name Tofusin?

It's Tofubst. :)

Also unable to log into dkp site, figured id give it a few days to get patched info updated and what not, but just tested and still unable to.

14 hours ago, Choa said:

Also unable to log into dkp site, figured id give it a few days to get patched info updated and what not, but just tested and still unable to.

Sent you a PM.

I can't log onto dkp. New member. I get the authenticating email, but it won't give me permissions. As of 7/4 7:00 AM CST

8 hours ago, Calandryl said:

I can't log onto dkp. New member. I get the authenticating email, but it won't give me permissions. As of 7/4 7:00 AM CST

Just set your permissions. Let me know if you still can't get logged in.

I cant get the authentication email. I have told it to resend 3x to my email and nothing. Email is morkleb@live.com

9 hours ago, Morkleb said:

I cant get the authentication email. I have told it to resend 3x to my email and nothing. Email is morkleb@live.com

You should have access now.

Registered for the DKP site but never received the confirmation e-mail.  Getting an account inactive message and re-sending the confirmation e-mail isn't working.

I think I have fixed it.  You won't have a character associated until I upload the logs though.

18 hours ago, vral said:

Registered for the DKP site but never received the confirmation e-mail.  Getting an account inactive message and re-sending the confirmation e-mail isn't working.

I switched the account activation over to admin approve since some emails are getting bounced. I just activated your account and your user access is set to applicant so you should have access now.

6 minutes ago, vral said:

Just logged in, thank's much!

No problem.

I looked up why you didn't get an email and the mail log shows that your mail server is reporting your username as unknown and therefore bounced the email back.

Strange, I haven't had any problems with other e-mail coming through as recently as 10 mins ago.